CFOShare, headquartered in the premier RiNo neighborhood of Denver Colorado, is the antidote for big-4 accounting and advisory firms. Our clients are small but mighty businesses and start-ups with complex accounting and finance operations – multiple companies, global sales – you get the idea. Since 2017 our innovative approach to outsourcing has allowed our clients to concentrate on what they do best, running their business. We are a young, energetic startup company ourselves and we’re growing fast! We are looking for individuals with passion and grit who want to share in our success. Interested?
We value: Excellence, Growth, Transparency
As the newest member of our FP&A team, you will be working with a portfolio of clients to help small companies grow and thrive. Your degree in finance and early career experience has provided a foundation to make a real impact on small businesses. If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work across multiple industries while being a part of an innovative company, let’s talk!
You Value: Integrity, Curiosity, Humility
What your days look like:
- Manage the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries with the ability to manage to budget.
- Regularly conduct and review financial analysis, modeling, forecasting and reporting efforts to ensure clients’ efficient financial operations.
- Perform a variety of monthly reporting processes for clients.
- Analyst is responsible for integration, analysis, and interpretation of data from a wide variety of sources used in financial & statistical analyses.
- Prepare models that will help drive business insight and help with decision-making for clients.
- Ensure that project milestones and goals are met.
- Research and evaluate policies related to new, significant, or complex financial matters for clients. Communicate suggestions to and discuss with management.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and productivity with day-to-day finance activities for a variety of clients.
- Synthesize client data into findings, then effectively communicate those findings verbally, in written communication, and with data visualizations.
- Create, maintain, and improve models which clearly and accurately calculate clients’ financial positions.
- Assist with formal performance evaluations of team members in other departments.
- Work closely with the finance management team to assist with the implementation of new service offerings.
- Build trust and maintain solid relationships with employees, clients, and vendors.
- Offer input into tactical and strategic decisions based on client business objectives.
- Identify and track key performance metrics pertaining to business operations, competitors, benchmarking, etc.
- Guide cost analyses for clients by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures, providing trend analysis, forecasts, explaining processes and techniques, and recommending actions for optimization.
- Communicate effectively and build strong and trusted relationships with clients, subordinates, and coworkers.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis (Budget vs Actuals-BvA), identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements to startups and small business clients.
- Ability to perform and review business valuations and analysis involving proxy for value.
- Work closely with the accounting team (internal and external) to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- If necessary, assist with formal and informal performance evaluations of finance department employees.
- Uphold our five core values: excellence, transparency, growth, self-management, and relationship management.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance-related field
- 0-3 years of experience in financial planning and analysis, accounting, investment banking, consulting, and/or corporate finance
- Strong modeling background
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business environment
- Advanced experience using an ERP or accounting system
- Outstanding computer skills, especially Microsoft Office suite
- Deadline and detail orientation
Our team members enjoy:
- Challenging clients in multiple industries to broaden your career expertise
- Mentorship from experienced finance and accounting professionals
- Soft skill development beyond numerical analysis
- Complete benefits package including unlimited PTO
- A growing company where your loyalty is rewarded
Send resumes and cover letter to [email protected]