CFOShare, headquartered in the premier RiNo neighborhood of Denver, Colorado, is the antidote for big-4 accounting. Our clients are small but mighty businesses and start-ups with complex accounting and finance operations – multiple companies, global sales – you get the idea. Since 2017 our innovative approach to outsourcing has allowed our clients to concentrate on what they do best, running their business. We are a young, energetic startup company ourselves and we’re growing fast! We are looking for individuals with passion and grit who want to share in our success. Interested?
Our Values: Innovation, commitment, work-life balance
Staff Accountant I
We’re growing fast and expanding our accounting team in response to new client work. You’ve recently completed your accounting degree and have about a year of experience that you are proud of. You are interested in being involved with growth stage companies who are trying to expand, merge, raise money, become bankable – all the fun stuff that you learned about but haven’t worked on yet. The idea of helping these companies achieve their financial goals sounds perfect! You also have your eyes on professional growth so getting to work with a variety of companies without the busy season death march sounds very appealing. Do we have your attention yet?
Your Values: Integrity, lifelong learning, humble competence
What your days look like:
- Working with a portfolio of clients to help manage their sometimes not so perfect books
- Produce accurate and reliable financials, including building and documenting robust processes.
- Prepare schedules; collect, analyze, and consolidate financial data; recommend plans of action for future accounting.
- Perform month-close accounting tasks quickly and accurately
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling, collaborating, and following up on work results with colleagues
- Protect operations by keeping all client information confidential
- Offering input into tactical and strategic decisions based on client business objectives
- Building strong and trusted relationships with your clients
- Collaborating with teams to establish efficient processes that keep us operating at peak levels – your expertise grows with each new client and industry
- Working together with a team of first-class accountants and bookkeepers – month-end is just another day with your A+ team
What you bring with you:
- Degree in accounting or finance
- Some hands-on accounting experience preferably with a small growth stage company
- Full Professional Proficiency in English – all communications will be in English.
- Excellent communication skills: speaking, writing, and reading.
- Working knowledge in GAAP and IFRS
- Hands-on experience with a mainstream accounting system, preferably QuickBooks Online
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding IT literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Uncompromising integrity and passion for customer privacy and service.
- Ability to understand high-level accounting components but also to dig into the details at the transaction level
- Self-directed, resourceful, with an agile mind – you can prioritize and switch tasks quickly, have a service mindset, and your memory is remarkable.
- Friendly, outgoing, engaging personality – you genuinely like working with people!
- Passionate about making deadlines.
- A good sense of humor and the ability to remain calm – and carry on!
Our team members enjoy:
- A competitive salary and grown-up work flexibility
- Complete benefits package
- Competitive salary package
- 40-hour work week
- 15 days paid holiday per year
- 15 days paid vacation per year
- A growing company where your loyalty is rewarded